1st Sunday of November reflections ~
Stunning sunset this Sunday : Ip6xHujiapp
Everyday I’m feeling guilty of not doing practice tests and essays, and speaking English. I have so many lackings/backlogs in terms of my progress on studying IELTS. My fault. My choices. I had chose to focus my time with my family because they were more precious now than ever.
I’m not watching any k-drama related anymore. But, I’m still into k-pop, most esp. listening to BTS and bobbalgan on Spotify. I’m continuing my passion rolling btw, blogging and journaling. Guess, I’m still so distracted ? Ugh social media.
I didn’t booked yet for my IELTS exam date. I’m on a vacation mode right now until 19th. I will not be in a hurry, it’s better to book when I’m truly ready to go for it.
Today’s simple joys:
- Celebrated mass with mom and dad. Father (I forgot his name) had blessed them as they were November birthday celebrants hihi
- Happy lunch at Shakey’s
- Mama bought our new turbo
- Kuya treated me strawberry lemonade
- Beautiful sunset
- Invited my brother and friends on Grand feast at MOA arena this coming November 26. It’s my first time!! Thank God my brother will come with me. Thanks to her girlfriend, kam, too for buying the tickets for us!!
- Ate got our new matchy-matchy cellphones. Super thanks for her incentives from FlyNas!!
- Prayed the rosary with mama. Prayers and faith really works!!!
- Registered to a free seminar about stock market at Col Financial on Tuesday. This is it.
Always be grateful 🌷
My first of firsts ✨✨✨
- First time to wear a skirt again! #ootd
- First time to be back again in Makati after eleven long months! *nostalgia..
- First to see again this woman, one of my fave human in the universe!! My seoulmate. Haha.
- First time to visit and to explore exhibits from our local artists and ancestor in Ayala Museum for free. It felt like grace and I were back in our college days here. *amazing!
- First time to feed my fangirl feels thru RECONTRERinMNL!! For real! Jikook loves!!! Even though it’s only an exhibit, I got excited and Kiligggg! I’m just smiling all throughout the event.
- First time to purchase Jikook Photobook!!! Oh may goshhhh! It’s a bit pricey yet the quality of photos were all superb!! Huhu. I hope someday I can get an autograph from them with these photobooks. Maybe I should purchase an Army Box? For my upcoming collections? Hihi! Did I really said that? 🙈
- First time to be back again at SM Megamall, still with Graceee! (*our always to-go mall, together with Hazel.) Then, we ate at Tokyo-Tokyo. Finally, late lunch after a long day of kilig! Haha.
Even though Grace came from night shift, she survived our whole day bonding, I admire you, besh! Thank you!!!! ❤️ I really miss ya! 😘 It’s so happy to fangirl together!
I wish we had more time to capture more aesthetic snaps from our trip! Hihi 📸💖
Special thanks to all the hardworking team behind Ayala Museum Exhibit and RECONTRERinMNL!!! 💐
Always be grateful 🌷
What to feel?
Sad but grateful.
Excited but scared.
A bit of separation anxiety
But thankful for No last duty symdrome. Received six patients, 1 DAMA, then no admission, trans-out, trans-in, discharge, or absconded.
Survived my 309 clinical duty experience in KMMCH, all thanks to my Heavenly Father up there!!!!! Nurse NJ, officially signing out..
Always be grateful 🌷
Many people said that woman were not allowed to walk alone in KSA. At first, I was so afraid but now, I have gained courage. Though I really don’t want to walk from our accomodation to hospital and vice versa, we don’t have a choice. I can’t count anymore on how many times I have walked alone. Sad to say, I have entered an institution where they are not prioritizing our safety and welfare. Our new accomodation is still not finished with construction. It’s inside the vicinity of the hospital. I will not be able to live there anymore once it will be finished. I’m just waiting for my papers to finish. My exit is still on process. I will wait, then from now I must start to pack-up. My ordered balikbayan box has arrived today. It’s not easy to leave but I shall follow my intuition.
Aways be grateful 🌷
Ate Cheryl, Grace, and I, went at Saudi Council Commission and in Ministry of Foreign Affairs. So thankful that these two sisters accompanied me even if their from night duty!!! How’s sweet, I am touched. I gained two sisters with a kindest heart. I’m emo haha. But I really appreciate them on how they made me feel happy here abroad. Okay, cut off the drama, and let me share some of my snaps!!! We enjoyed having our photops here, even though I have my evening duty at 1500H and for the both of them without sleep. 🤣
Been really in love with flowers, as much as I love chocolates hihi ✌🏼
Always be grateful 🌷
Hello, It’s Saturday. What do you feel?
Either you are sad or happy.. I just love to show you some of my snaps of skies in Abha, KSA.
It’s always been comforting to look up, to enjoy the view, to feel the breeze, and to know that someone up there is watching and directing my steps. Exhaling every negative vibes, and just thanking how great our God is. He sincerely listen, and care even though sometimes I felt that I am not worthy enough to serve Him. Still, His love and mercy overflows for me. He never leaves nor forsake me. Everything I have, I will lift up to Him.
Thank you, Father! 💙
Oh, Guide me to know and to glorify You more.
Good evening! It’s my day off and I did some household chores! Now, it’s time to relax and have fun with my family.
So, I just wanna share an another throwback post here. Welcome to Puerto Princesa, Palawan!!!
Wonderful Underground River!
Awesome Luli Island
Beautiful Cowrie Island
We stayed at Marianne Hotel
Food selfie at Mangan Restaurant on our last day at Puerto Princesa!
I will credit my brother for these gorgeous shots, and I’ll take credit for myself on the editing part! Hehe! Thanks, vscocam! And above all, Thank you, Lord for allowing me and my siblings to witness one of your amazing creation, Palawan!! Travel date: April 2015 🙂
It’s more fun in the Philippines!
“Tara, Byahe tayo!”