I am grateful I am alive and I am healthy. All for God’s glory! 🙌🏼
Today’s simple joys:
- Watched Fight my Way’s Episode 11 & 12!! I got butterflies and lot of giggles from Dong Man and Ae Ra! But I got affected too much on Sul Hee’s emotional heartbreaking scene and to Father-Son moments of Dong Man!! Huhu! (I really wanted that someday my dad and my brother will have that deep conversation too someday, that my brother will respect my dad’s advices and lessons.. haaay) I really loved what his father adviced to Dong Man, “You can’t save your youth anyway. So, fight, take challenges even if you got beaten, live the life you wanted, okay?” I cried!!! Seeing your parents cry. 😭
- I also loved this Dong Man!!! – “If growing up means your dreams fade, I’ll give up on growing up. There’s no need to pretend to be grown up for others” – real talk huhu
- Me and my dad were in good terms already like nothing happened yesterday.. (story: I got irritated with him because he kept on calling and saying rants ughhh *my bad, sorry dad.. I just can’t tolerate many negativity yesterday!!!)
- Everyday catch-up with my sister, *much longer time for VC today.
- Went out at Aseer Mall with Ate Analyn, Grace, Angelica, and Cheryl.
- I bought one knitted cardigan, two branded watches for sale and two perfumes. Got me 267SR!!
- Ate dinner with my flatmates, plus we shared table with Ate Leslie and Ate Aileen. Burgerl meal x chicken for dinner.
- Watched ROS Song Triplets Ep6&7!!!! Cuties forever. The mud. The meals. The bday gift. The torch. 💖
- First time to try Fresh Burger’s Burger meal for 20SR, as my midnight snack. It was good esp. the bun and the fries’ sauce. #thisiswhyImFat
Thank you Lord for today!!!!
Always be grateful 🌷