Today’s simple joys: ♡ happy morning!
- Slept for 10 hours! *feeling energized*
- Woke up from having a lovely dream, I dreamt of BTS again and together with my bff, iya. It felt so real huhu. Got a chance to see them upclose like we’re coincidentally living in one big house. In my dream, I was so shy to approach them for taking a selfie or getting their autograph. I’m respecting their privacy and want them to enjoy their visit in Philippines. So I’m just kilig that I saw them and even make eye to eye with them esp. with Jungkook!! Though in reality I still didn’t see them huhu yet I’m still thankful that I can see them in my dreams for now. Hahaha what’s up to me of dreaming about BTS maybe I miss them so much? Haha anyway maybe because I really loved their songs, I played them almost everyday and I see their poster in my room.
- Productive Wednesday, End of January already!!
Always be grateful 🌷
Yes, you are poor but you can dream and work hard. You can get out from that cell that stopping you not to grow or change your life. You have to make a stand. It’s a hard battle and rough path. You gotta be strong. Have faith that your circle will support you in time, the least you expect it. You gotta experience being down before you taste real success. All of these down moments, these will all mold you up. Only way up, and forward to success. No matter how educated or successful you’ll be. Don’t forget your roots. Don’t ever belittle anybody. Nobody has the right to belittle any single human being in this universe. Stay humble. Live gratefully and with grace. Workhard to grow and to never stop learning in this life. I support Education, as equal as I give importance to our Health.
I’ve watched today’s episode of #MMKPrideandJoy and Brigada. Both of them shared how essential Education is. I’m very grateful in my life that I’ve gave importance on my studies before anything else, like being in a relationship – for example. My parents really worked hard so I must pay what they deserve. It’s okay to get tired and tired while studying, but you must never ever give up your Education, dears. Education is a gold investment that your parents sacrificed everything for you to get one!
I got really teary-eyed, when the Father doesn’t support his Son’s dream to be a teacher at first, but then, the father knew the story of his son’s hardwork and how he was belittle by his Auntie (Father side). His father gone mad with his sister. His Father just became proud of his son. Oh, men were not so vocal, but they’re really love and protecting each other. Given fact that your family will always be your source of strength. Strength, to push you towards your goal coz its really fulfilling that your family support you. Huhu. Teacher Roy, Thank you for sharing your inspiring story! #MMKPrideandJoy 👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼
From Brigada, I was awakened again to my dream to teach kids passionately 😢 Miss Celine was a teacher in Laguna. She was a bookworm ever since. She has a daughter who got influenced too from Technologies but now grown to love books after Celine read a book everyday for her daughter. Celine got motivated to teach other kids during summer season, and since school has started, she has session every Saturday for them. “Kwentuhan sa Wawa.” As I remember the name of her project. She can alot her time, effort, and money just to teach and serve kids. She wanted all kids to learn how to read thru her simple movement. *very inspiring, Teacher Celine!! 🙌🏼🙌🏼
Two of the episodes I watched today were Teachers. Real talk: I’ve wanted to become a teacher too. Passionate teacher such as Miss Sabrina OngKiko.
To love and to serve the public. Every student deserves a good teacher.
— Sabrina Ongkiko
I’m very grateful today: I chose to alot time for my family and friends! Catch-up, done!
Thank you Lord!!! 💖💖💖💖💖
Always be grateful 🌷
I am grateful I am alive and I am healthy. All for God’s glory! 🙌🏼
Today’s simple joys:
- Watched Fight my Way’s Episode 11 & 12!! I got butterflies and lot of giggles from Dong Man and Ae Ra! But I got affected too much on Sul Hee’s emotional heartbreaking scene and to Father-Son moments of Dong Man!! Huhu! (I really wanted that someday my dad and my brother will have that deep conversation too someday, that my brother will respect my dad’s advices and lessons.. haaay) I really loved what his father adviced to Dong Man, “You can’t save your youth anyway. So, fight, take challenges even if you got beaten, live the life you wanted, okay?” I cried!!! Seeing your parents cry. 😭
- I also loved this Dong Man!!! – “If growing up means your dreams fade, I’ll give up on growing up. There’s no need to pretend to be grown up for others” – real talk huhu
- Me and my dad were in good terms already like nothing happened yesterday.. (story: I got irritated with him because he kept on calling and saying rants ughhh *my bad, sorry dad.. I just can’t tolerate many negativity yesterday!!!)
- Everyday catch-up with my sister, *much longer time for VC today.
- Went out at Aseer Mall with Ate Analyn, Grace, Angelica, and Cheryl.
- I bought one knitted cardigan, two branded watches for sale and two perfumes. Got me 267SR!!
- Ate dinner with my flatmates, plus we shared table with Ate Leslie and Ate Aileen. Burgerl meal x chicken for dinner.
- Watched ROS Song Triplets Ep6&7!!!! Cuties forever. The mud. The meals. The bday gift. The torch. 💖
- First time to try Fresh Burger’s Burger meal for 20SR, as my midnight snack. It was good esp. the bun and the fries’ sauce. #thisiswhyImFat
Thank you Lord for today!!!!
Always be grateful 🌷
Who wouldn’t love cute stuffs!? Kawaii!! I loved cute and colorful stuffs! Even my personal passwords have something related to these. I’m really missing my creative side, hello other side of me, my love for doing art projects like scrapbook, drawing, doodling, and designing my planner/ journal. Huhu. Why I even have to stop doing these things, and even I still miss, I am that lazy for how many years now. I followed inspiring and creative people on Instagram and Youtube. And, wowwww! I’m very jealous of how their passion for art made them into a success. Their earning for doing what they really love and enjoy the most. They are pursuing their dreams at its fullest! I loved to follow people jampacked with passion, and stories of struggle and dreams. I followed Abbey Sy, Kaila Ocampo, and creators behind momolovespaper, inkscribbler, valster and studywithinspo!! Awww. I want to be an intern and work with all of you. Some part of me really wants to live in Japan or South Korea someday because I feel I supposed to live there haha! I want to pursue my love for arts, painting, dancing, travel, photography, calligraphy, and all things that makes me happy. I know these was my first love before working as a nurse. I don’t hate my job now, but I wanted to explore more of myself, pursue my dreams and passion. Work for progress not to impress. Work with all my heart. I felt drained and stagnant this year but I need to save my salary to be able to fund for myself when I will go home this year. I want to discover and know myself more. For I know, God is directing my steps and He is with me all the time. Step by step with Him, I know all my dreams will turn from impossible to possible and His plan for me will unfold 💫💫💫
(Screen captured these from rainbowholic because just because I am moved. Huhu. Can’t wait to read your blog posts! Soon!)
Always be grateful 🌷
“Embrace your journey. You have come a long way and you’re still trying. That’s the beauty in remaining strong. Things always get better.” — Unknown
Read this quote while browsing my Tumblr, and it gave me hope and strength. This is my last day off, work starts again tomorrow, two morning shift, three evening shift, then one night shift, hence, six straight days of duty. Breathe in, breath out, dearest self! We will conquer this, God always got our back! 24/7!!
How I spent my day, in case you want to know..
- I watched Vivid Romance and Be Positive mini kdrama series, total of six episodes each series. Both tackled about never giving up on your dreams. They never gave up until they really became police officer, teacher, actress, and film director. We cannot get those easily, but if we push forward towards our dreams, at least in our life, we will not have any regrets. Must watch series! ☺️
- Yesterday, it was the first Sunday Mass for this month, and also first Sunday of Lenten Season. I listened to Holy Mass on Youtube. God is so good, many mass videos uploaded online, so no more excuses for not hearing it. About the Gospel, Jesus was tempted by Satan for three times, Jesus fasted for forty days, it was difficult, but He used His strong faith, not to be moved from Satan. For my spiritual reflection: I started to get rid of my social media accounts like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, I deleted those apps on my phone. I got attached much from those apps, that’s why I detached. Three years ago, I started to detach myself from those apps every Lenten Season, and sometimes if I need something as sacrifice. I know it’s a small act of sacrifice. But for some, they may find it difficult not to keep posted and updated from social media for forty days, right? Self-control and self-discipline. It’s fulfilling to be detached, and to be able to discipline yourself even on simple things. So let’s do this! Keep on praying and strengthening our relationship with our Savior Jesus this Lent. “Disconnect to Reconnect”. *I’m happy I cameback here, my blogosphere! I am able to share my random thoughts again. Hehe!
- I slept for 11 hours!!! I feel so alive!
- I pampered myself while listening to my feel so good kpop playlist: BTS, EXO, and Blackpink, and Kdrama OSTs, my soul is happy even I can’t understand their lyrics. I really like their melody, their voice, and flashback of my favorite scenes when I heard their osts. Hihi! Someday, I can learn Korean Language!!
- Talked to my loved ones via FB messenger. I suddenly cried, I don’t know why. I miss them? Yet I’m still happy because my dad and brother were in good terms these days. Thank you po Father God!!! 😭
- I finished my laundry, and ironing my uniform.
- Later, I will ready my stuff for tomorrow’s morning grind again.
That’s it for now.. thank you!
PS. I do really hope I have all my energy to start my journal/diary!! It’s March now. Month 3/12!! Push, self!
From KSA with love, Goodnight, friends!
Day two – 100 happy days!
I am a step closer to my dreams! Opportunity to work on a tertiary hospital :’) Thank you, Lord, for guiding me on my psychiatric and personality exam at The Medical City, and on my interview at HR Dept in UERM Hospital! Although, I am absent from my work and on general assembly at St. Victoria, I must chase my dream. Don’t lose this opportunity! 🙂