How are you all?
How are you coping everyday?
I miss you..
Hope you are choosing to breath and live even if it’s really shitty some days…the virus is still there.. wear mask & wash hands.. stay safe 💕
So here’s my life update ~ ~
After all the obstacles, fears, doubts, frustrations and years of waiting… I’m finally here in New Zealand and by God’s grace I’m now an NZRN too 🙏 All glory and praise to Him 🙏 so grateful to you ❤ I wake up everyday with gratitude in my heart 🌷
Thank you self for not giving this up!!!
Thank you for my parents, sis and bro, relatives and bffs – friends who believed in me and supported me 💕
Special thanks to ate daday, my cousin, who really motivated me and guided me all the way!!💞
And thank you sis ree and dear single woman sisters, The Feast Marikina family and Awesome kids ministry ❤ prayers can really move a mountain 🙏
Lastly, Thank you for all the kind and nice people I’ve met in NZ and helped me in my NZRN journey 💕
I’m currently on my “intermission” phase (going 3rd week) while waiting for my RN job 🙏 Hehe I got rejected many times already but there are still a lot of things to be grateful for and to pray for 🙏🇳🇿 OHN in TDHB Oct/Nov2020 🙏
I pray that on my next life update here, I will be always grateful every bit @ 28 (bday tomorrow haha🥳🍰) and I’ll receive my NZ residency visa !!! 🙏🥳🇳🇿
Keep moving forward ❤
Here’s the things I’ve learned in my 27 🐒 and will keep on learning too 😅
1. Be more patient and understanding.
2. Follow the rules. Stay at home. Wear mask. Follow Social distancing.
3. Stay organized. Update your trackers.
4. Make time to fix your hair.
5. Fix your bed.
6. Stretch/ move your body in the morning.
7. Drink more water.
8. Master the art of being unbothered.
9. Make time to watch anime 🥰
10. Limit your Social media screentime.
11. You can never please everyone.
12. Stop saying yes all the time.
13. It’s okay not to finish a whole book and start reading another one.
14. I really prefer to be alone and do what I enjoy and want. “Me time” 👑
15. Journaling is my mate forever.
16. Make time to Pray the Rosary and Read the Bible.
17. Celebrate small wins!
18. Be grateful everyday. Appreciate all the small & big things.
19. I really can’t live without music & food.
20. It’s okay to not turn on my internet data on my phone when I’m out in the house. I enjoy the view and the people I’m with.
21. Rejections are God’s redirection 💯
22. It’s important to save money. Prioritize your needs.
23. Make time to fangirl 💜
24. Spend time to those who love and care for you.
25. Don’t be shy to voice out your concerns or needs.
26. Don’t use a knife to cut onion on a teflon cooking pan 🙊
27. NEVER PUT YOUR PASSPORT IN THE LAUNDRY. Must check the pockets 1st 😅
That’s it 🐵
Always be grateful 🌷