Today’s simple joys:
- After 7 long months, finally wore my scrub suit again
- Papa prepared my breakfast and packed lunch just like the old times
- I’m not late on my 1st training day!!
- Managed my culture shock experience coz from hospital to company (me!!???) Thank you ate gretch for teaching and guiding me hihi and for the chocolate and kwentosss.
- Celebrated mass and had my confession(after how many years like 3 or 4 years :(??) At Edsa Shrine Chapel
- Calming skies at 5:20PM
- Shared my day to papa, ate and mama
- 10minute workout again
- Made a simple thank you letter for ate gretch that I will give to her tomorrow
- Prayed the rosary 💜
Always be grateful 🌷