Slept very late last night and I chose to wake up early this morning. Not a bad choice, really. Thank God, I’ve stood up on my own decision again. Keep going, yes. After I have fixed everything, though a bit slow, I rushed on a supermarket to made my promise and plan come true. I bought snacks for the orphan kids. I used my money that was given by my mom as a birthday gift. Hihi ❤ This little things, I know I can bring joy in their hearts. When I arrived at the clinic, I was surprised that Nurse A were there and two kids from the orphanage. Happy coincidence, wonderful vibes. I was able to hug and bond those two kids on their check-up awhile ago. My heart felt when they long for human affection, I just want to hugged them all day if I could. Got an extended birthday greetings from the kids and the health team. Simple joys ❤
Today, its exceptionally amazing! 🙂
• Brought joy for the kids.
• Got heartwarming birthday greetings.
• Got freebies from Dra.'s clinic.
• Got free delicious lunch at Dra.'s house.
• Free jeepney ride fare from Tita T.
• Conquered first time moments going to Commonwealth using Banaba-Philcoa route.
• Bonding with my ultimate bestfriend at White Hat.
• Got free bra as a birthday gift from my bff's mom.
• Went home safe.
• Yummy Pork Sinigang for dinner from dad.
Etc. many joyful moments :')
All for that, thank you Lord!!!! ❤
Worth-to-live for a purpose.