For all the bad memories, let go and let God fix everything in His time.
And for all the good memories, let us always be grateful and bring back the praise and glory to Him! 🙂
I will be sharing the highlighted blessings that I am truly grateful this year. 🙂
1. Being alive and healthy!
2. Being with my complete family, even though a lot of challenges are coming. In addition to our family, baby sophia and my sister-in-law.
3. Being in the Achievers, graduating class of 2013.
4. Being with my true friends.
5. For passing the junior year, summer, and first semester of school year 2012-2013.
6. For having a duty at emergency room with a good schedule and clinical tutors ;”>
7. For completing the 3-3, 3-3 PRC Requirements.
8. For participating in YFC UERM Family.
9. Being part of a Come Family in our Youth Encounter.
10. Receiving a gift, iPhone 4, from my mother.
11. Joining in a spiritual retreat with my mother and sister.
12. Getting a 1.5 final grade for our Research 2.
13. Passing the Orals exam.
14. Experiencing different restaurants.
15. Having our last field trip at Bulacan, Casa Real, and Manila.
16. Gaining weight.
17. Donating fruits at Kanlungan ni Maria.
18. Establishing independence.
19. Stronger spirit.
20. Doing some charity works.
21. Exchange of gifts.
22. Unexpected recognitions.
23. Swimming with close friends and family.
24. Continuous progress in Nursing.
25. Faith and Salvation.
Thank you Lord! ❤