Be true to yourself.
Love longer as you can.
Have Faith infinitely.
Believe that there is people who accept you for who you really are.
Don’t fill your head with doubts.
Create ecstatic imaginations instead.
Things are things just like people are people.
Time changes as you adapt to various changes that happens to your life.
Treasure friends and don’t ever collect.
You know you can’t control people so just go with the flow.
Enjoy life, be happy.
Have passion in everything you do.
Be good always.
But sometimes, break the rules.
Lovely, rainy day.
My day went fine!
- I updated my planner.
- I arranged my papers and books.
- I fixed our room.
- We went to the airport.
- Bonded with my father going to the airport. ♥
- Sang out loud.
- Ate twix chocolate.
- Fetch our relatives.
- Ate yum spaghetti and hamburger and french fries for an afternoon snack at Jollibee.
- Stuck in traffic at C5 for almost 2 hours.
- Ate menudo meal made by my father for dinner and lunch earlier.
- Received chocolates, shirt, blue ballpen and a cute keychain.
- Played games.
- Watched music video.
Special thanks for today for Ana Marie, my rainbow!
She was the one who did the scheduling thing of my on-call duties at UERM Hospital.
I love you! 🙂
Thank you God for giving me an awesome friend!
I want to go to Monumento-Obando-Pampangga tomorrow with my relatives.
I hope my father will let me go tomorrow! 😀
Have a nice day always!