Inspired. Motivated. Dazzled.
Listening all day was fun and essential.
I attended seminar for free!
Thanks to Marissa for encouraging Karen and I to go to that seminar.
Title: Neuroscience in Nursing and Nursing Research Seminar.
Our resource speaker: Daiwai M. Olson, PhD, RN, CCRN.
Everything is worth-it.
I am beginning to love every bits about being a neurology nurse and researcher.
I enjoyed my unexpected learning of information to whatever reading material I’ve read.
I enjoyed sharing what I’ve read to my friends, classmates and to others.
I enjoyed exchanging of ideas and thoughts anything under the sun.
Instead of judging, criticizing and backstabbing others because you have no topic to tell at all, keep your mouth shut instead.
I will try to change my bad traits like I did before.
I’ve come to realize that there’s no really sense at all.
Best revenge of forgetting: Putting all good positive happy thoughts in my mind all the time 🙂
Back to our seminar..
I love how Mr. Daiwai utilize every aspect of his life usefully. I adored how he talks to us, our audience, how he can make us laugh and remain us awake until the end of the day.
I begun to love nursing more.
It really makes me believe that our life is full of miracles.
I will put here the phrases and sentences that I liked by Mr. Daiwai to keep me motivated.
- “If you do good in history taking, you can do better in caring for your patient.”
- “Change is continuous.”
- “We need to stand up for our knowledge.”
- “Some Say marry Money But My Brother Says Bad Business My Man.”
- “Try everything.”
- “Be patient with your patient.”
- “On average, every 8 minutes people will turn and change position during sleep.”
- “Almost everything we do as a nurse is important.”
- “Nursing care is maybe more effective than medical care.”
- “Thinking outside the box.”
- “2012, Think differently and be creative.”
- “We always bet our patient’s lives.
- “Patient with spinal cord injury doesn’t live long.”
- “God is there so there is always a miracle.”
I liked to write every learning I gained for today.
I knew that this seminar will be very important for me and for everyone that attended.
I’m one step closer, one year closer to my shining momentum in 2013.
God will always guide, support and bless me in whatever nursing career I will take after I graduate.
I will study now! Weekend productivity 🙂
Thank you Lord God! ❤