Page 36 of 366!
I didn’t attend Sunday Mass 😦
I’m sorry Lord God.
My day is empty.
But thank you for your everyday blessings that you had given me.
I recognized all the simplest things that brought me joy that brighten up my day.
Thank you and I love you God ❤
My day went 1, 2, 3..
- woke up late.
- ate breakfast.
- set the table for lunch.
- washed the dishes.
- finished my film review.
- finished my part in research.
- went to SM Marikina.
- bought comfy foods such as barbecue-flavored potato jumbo fries and KFC cookies and cream krushers.
- will eat carabao mangoes with alamang later.
- will now review for our return demonstration tomorrow
- will finish our report in Philippine History class tomorrow.
- will make plans and short-term goals for tomorrow.
- will read a book.
- will review in advance,
- will visit my grandmother this week.
- will celebrate mass this week.
- will go to St. Clare this week.
Need to accomplish things.
Need to excel.
Need to extend my hands, heart and mind every time.
Need to do my best everyday!
Good vibes everyday, everytime and everywhere please? 🙂